Ciao e benvenuto sul Portale & Forum MASERATI
Per poter visualizzare tutte le sezioni del forum e del portale, devi registrarti. Una volta registrato ricordati di presentarti nell'apposita sezione "PRESENTAZIONI".

La registrazione a www.repartocorse2.com è completamente gratuita.

Il numero uno dei Portali & Forum dedicati agli amanti e/o possessori delle automobili Maserati dal 1914 ad oggi

FAQEventiIndiceRegistratiAccedi
Ultimi argomenti
» Un grosso saluto!
Da Enrico Ieri alle 23:38

» Finally a solution for the ghibli's front headlights.
Da gemini Lun 10 Set 2018 - 0:41

» Salve a tutti, mi presento
Da fab Sab 8 Set 2018 - 19:19

» Salve a tutti!
Da ammiraglio66 Ven 24 Ago 2018 - 12:22

» Buongiorno a tutti
Da Zoldher Gio 23 Ago 2018 - 18:44

» Eccomi!
Da Zoldher Lun 20 Ago 2018 - 17:19

» Buongiorno a tutti, mi presento!
Da Zoldher Mer 15 Ago 2018 - 13:34

» Dalla Provenza con Spyder
Da giton Sab 11 Ago 2018 - 16:18

» Un Biturbo felice
Da MB-2.24v Gio 2 Ago 2018 - 22:25

» Quattroporte superleggera
Da giton Dom 29 Lug 2018 - 1:26

» CIAO A TUTTI
Da ammiraglio66 Mar 24 Lug 2018 - 22:48

» Saluti dalla Polonia
Da MB-2.24v Mar 17 Lug 2018 - 20:53

» buongiorno a Tutti
Da mario58 Mar 17 Lug 2018 - 8:51

» Ciao a tutti!
Da MB-2.24v Mar 17 Lug 2018 - 8:41

» Buonasera a tutti mi presento!
Da Zoldher Lun 16 Lug 2018 - 22:36

» Ciao da Astor73
Da mario58 Lun 16 Lug 2018 - 16:47

» SALUTI
Da giton Sab 7 Lug 2018 - 20:01

» salve a tutti
Da Zoldher Ven 29 Giu 2018 - 23:42

» Ciao a tutti
Da ammiraglio66 Lun 25 Giu 2018 - 11:02

» mi presento
Da gianni manganaro Lun 11 Giu 2018 - 18:36

Condividi | 

Japanese maserati ghibli cup 2.8 (no typo) lost in belgium

Andare in basso 
Vai alla pagina : Precedente  1, 2
AutoreMessaggio
starkcc1

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Japanese maserati ghibli cup 2.8 (no typo) lost in belgium   Lun 25 Feb 2013 - 18:59

Hello gemini!

Great job you have done so far with this Ghibli. I was very close to buy this car by myself. But when I see what you have achieved, I do not have any regrets, I just have to congratulate you. Very Happy
Torna in alto Andare in basso
seppsepp

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Japanese maserati ghibli cup 2.8 (no typo) lost in belgium   Gio 9 Mag 2013 - 15:11

Hello Gemini,

congratulations to the car and the excellent work, You did on it.

In 2011, I bought the other Japanese Ghibli 2.800 Cup from moneklar in Tallinn / Estonia, it is the silver (argento nurburgring) one with black leather interior. I bought it with 52.000 km and had some work (engine-out, gear-box out, interior out, front-axle out, rear axle out ... ) to be done on it for the last 1,5 years. It will soon be on the road again.

I hope it works with the pictures, I never tried that before so be patient, if it does not work:

I also wrote to Maserati Factory and they also wrote to me, that my car is one of 27 Ghibli Cup that were specially built for the Japanese market and were homologated in Japan.

It was interested to read from You, which modifications were made to this Japanese Version and I am still looking for more information - if I get some, I will post it.

Some little works on the car will be done now in May, because some parts are still missing (and some of them very very very difficult to get).

I try to get the car finished until end of May and send some more photos and informations.

I send my greetings to You and alle the other Maseratisti, having great pleasure with their cars !

Kind regards from Munich / Germany

Klaus

seppsepp

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Japanese maserati ghibli cup 2.8 (no typo) lost in belgium   Gio 9 Mag 2013 - 15:29

Laughing
seppsepp

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Japanese maserati ghibli cup 2.8 (no typo) lost in belgium   Gio 9 Mag 2013 - 15:36

... that was better than before, nevertheless, I try it bigger:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f79/18/29/21/77/th/20130215.jpg

seppsepp

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Japanese maserati ghibli cup 2.8 (no typo) lost in belgium   Gio 9 Mag 2013 - 15:46

... thanks for You patience ...

Marcello

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Japanese maserati ghibli cup 2.8 (no typo) lost in belgium   Gio 9 Mag 2013 - 17:51

Incredible Garage!!!
seppsepp

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Japanese maserati ghibli cup 2.8 (no typo) lost in belgium   Gio 9 Mag 2013 - 18:40

... pictures 3 and 4 is unfortunately not my garage, it is the service station where the restauration-works have been done
gemini

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Japanese maserati ghibli cup 2.8 (no typo) lost in belgium   Dom 12 Mag 2013 - 11:27

Hi Klaus,

I didn't know they had two japanese ghibli CUP for sale (with only 26-27 ever made, it's quite surprising!). I heard there is another japonese cup somewhere in Sweden, so at least 3 in EU now.
The silver seems to suit the car very well. Congrats for your purchase!
Did you had the opportunity to see mine when you were in Tallinn?

I see that you had a lot of work to do on the car. It was really in bad shape or you want it perfect.

If I can help you to locate some parts, let me know.
If you are looking for the headlight, it's the same that the ferrari 348-355-F40-456-Mondial, quite easy to find.

The work is almost done to my car, I still need to replace the catalyst. I found a company able to make a custom one (from maserati, it's way to expensive, more than 3000euro!) with 200 cels-CAT, the ghibli should gain some HP with this modification, we'll see.

If you need, I've got some documents about the ghibli CUP 2.8, but in Japanese.
A test drive and an ad.
These documents confirm the power of the car (305HP).
And I can confirm the final drive is shorter than the other ghibli (shorter than my ghibli GT).
All in one, the car performs better than my ghibli GT.

If you want to contact me: nicodicri at gmail. com.

Regards

seppsepp

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Japanese maserati ghibli cup 2.8 (no typo) lost in belgium   Dom 12 Mag 2013 - 17:18

Hello Nico,

thanks for Your message.

I assume, I got my silver one before You bought the red one - when I was looking, both cars, the red one and the silver one, were offered at the same time.

I will send You the informations, I got, regarding Your red one.

My silver one also had an accident - front left & rear right.

After the car was brought to Germany we checked the car detailed in the service-station (Scuderia GT, Irschenberg) and found lots of works that had to be done: exhausts had to be replaced, time-belt had to be renewed, oil-coiler had to be renewed, one shock-absorber had to be replaced, one wheel had to be replaced, alternator did not work, leek of oil-pan, air-air-exchanger had to be replaced, dent in the right rear fender had to be mended, both side-sills had to be replaced, a pipe of the AC had to be replaced, an oil-pipe had to be replaced etc.. ) Despite this, the overall condition of the car was very good - no rust, perfectly running engine, excellent interior, looking like always garaged - I decided not only to mend those things, but giving it a more extensive restauration including screens out and new paint.

Regarding the catalyzer, I had the catalyzers for my other Ghibli (a 2.800 Automatic, also from Japan but imported by myself) "refilled" by "uni-Kat" (KFZ-Technik Seubert, Jag-pot) in Germany, it was done for a reasonable price and works without problems.

Regarding the other "Japanese" Cup in Sweden , there is a silver 2.8 Litre Cup with the VIN ZAM ... 743 - may be it is that one ? It is listed in Enrico's Maserati Page (page 241), my silver one is the ZAM ... 941. There is also listed an other 2.8 litre Cup in the Netherlands (ZAM ... 968)..

Kind regards

Klaus
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Japanese maserati ghibli cup 2.8 (no typo) lost in belgium   

Japanese maserati ghibli cup 2.8 (no typo) lost in belgium
Pagina 2 di 2Vai alla pagina : Precedente  1, 2

Permessi di questa sezione del forum:Non puoi rispondere agli argomenti in questo forum
 :: I N T E R N A T I O N A L C O R N E R-
Vai verso: